Organic Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The finest superior category olive oil from the Aegean region, excellent for dipping, dressing salads and with grilled fish and meats!
We are exclusive suppliers of the Olioarte brand of Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It is one of the finest Aegean Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oils. We work in partnership with Nejat Atalan in Turkey to exclusively supply and distribute the finest Aegean Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Their state of the art processing facility near Izmir, Turkey is the first factory to produce and offer consistent quality olive oil throughout the year, thanks to its temperature controlled stainless steel tank farms. The factory has a production capacity of 90,000 litres per day and a storage capacity of 3800MTon with five filling lines. The factory has ISO 22000:2005 and HACCP certifications.
This extra virgin olive oil is extracted from selected olives from contracted farms in the Aegean region which have combined traditional techniques with the modern methods of organic cultivation of the olive tree and they produce olives free of any chemical agents at any stage of the process.
This exceptional olive oil is produced from the early harvest crop (picked in October/November). The crop starts from October and lasts till the end of February. The olive varieties used to make the oil are Edremit, Tirliye and Memecik (all identified and documented in the world olive literature).
The olives and olive oil are cultivated and produced under strict European standards and the CERES organic (EC and NOP) certification. This superior category Extra Virgin olive oil has been obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means, it has a yellow to green colour and a unique mild flavour with a characteristic aroma. The free fatty acids (FFA) content is 0.8% (max.) or less.
If you are interested in stocking this premium quality organic extra virgin olive oil then please contact us.
The health benefits of Olive Oil:
- Olive oil contains between 60 and 80% of monounsaturated fats (in this case, oleic acid), which help to reduce “bad cholesterol” (LDL) and preserve “good cholesterol” (HDL)
- Olive oil has vitamins A, D, K and especially E. Due to the content of vitamin E it is also said that Olive oil improve the appearance and texture of the skin.
- Researchers have found that olive oil reduces the risk of heart diseases and some types of cancer. It also helps to maintain a low blood pressure and to alleviate arthritis.
- The majority of the medical community think that olive oil is an antioxidant, which helps the cardiovascular flow and delays the cell ageing process.
- Olive oil aids digestion and helps the body to absorb calcium.
|Extra Virgin Organic Olive Oil
|750ml Glass Bottle
Case Packing: 12 x 750ml